- Last Updated: Thursday, 21 December 2017 16:30
- MB-1443 Tall Tail Squirrel
- FN-039 Light Gray
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-16 Cotton Tail
- SC-35 Gray Hare
- SC-48 Camel Back
- SC-90 Elephant Ears
- SC-92 Café Ole'
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-110 #10/0 Mini Liner
- BT-910 Synthetic Sponge
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using the Soft Fan, apply 2 coats of FN-039 Light Gray to the entire squirrel.
- Using the Script Liner, layer and blend SC-16 Cotton Tail, SC-35 Gray Hare, SC-48 Camel Back, and SC-92 Cafe Ole on the tail moving with the motion of the hair.
- Using the Soft Fan, thin SC-92 Cafe Ole' and apply as a wash over the body of the squirrel so it fills in the detail of the hair.
- Using the Mini Liner, apply 1 coat of SC-16 Cotton Tail to the eyes and add SC-48 Camel Back to make the iris and SC-15 Tuxedo for the pupils.
- Using the same brush, apply 1 coat of SC-15 Tuxedo to outline the eyes, noes, fingers, and toes.
- Let dry completely.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06/05.