- Last Updated: Friday, 07 August 2015 13:39
- MB-1431 Faceted Giraffe
- SC-77 Glow Worm, SG-401 Black, NT-CLR Clear One Dipping Glaze or S-2101 Crystal Clear Bbrushing Glaze
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner, CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- BT-910 Synthetic Sponge
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Use the CB-106 #6 Script Liner to brush 2 coats of SC-77 Glo Worm to the some shapes of the facets of the giraffe's body as shown.
- With SG-401 Black outline all the faceted shapes of the giraffe's body.
- Use SG-401 Black to draw geometric lines in some of the facets as shown.
- Dip into NT-CLR or use the CB-604 #4 Soft Fan to apply 2 coats of S-2101 Clear Brushing Glaze to the giraffe.
- Fire to cone 05/06.