- Last Updated: Friday, 12 June 2015 14:43
- MB-1421 House Vase 6", MB-1422 House Vase 8", MB-1423 House Vase 10"
- SC-27 Sour Apple, SC-29 Blue Grass, SC-45 My Blue Heaven, SC-89 Cutie Pie Coral, SC-93 Honeydew List, SC-97 Cant-elope, FN-009 Black
- BT-910 Synthetic Sponge, CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, CB-106 #6 Script Liner, CB-110 #10/0 Mini Liner, CB-202 #2 Detail Liner
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Place some FN-009 Black into a small cup and add a little bit of water to slightly dilute it (about 3 parts glaze and 1 part water). It should be the consistency of coffee cream. Pour this into all 3 vases and roll around to completley coat the interior. Drain out the excess glaze and keep the vase inverted until it has lost its shine. Wipe off any glaze from the outside using a damp sponge. Allow to dry.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 1 coat of FN-009 Black to the outside of all the vases. Let dry. Using a damp sponge wipe away the excess glaze, leaving glaze in the recesses around the windows, doors, etc.
- Using a CB-202 #2 Detail Liner, apply 3 coats of SC-45 My Blue Heaven to the windows of all the houses.
- Using both the Soft Fan and the Detail Liner, apply 3 coats of SC-93 Honeydew List to the body of the small house and the door of the large house.
- With the same brushes, apply 3 coats of SC-89 Cutie Pie Coral to the door of the small house and the roof of the medium house.
- Again, apply 3 coats of SC-29 Bluegrass to the roof of the small house and the body of the large house.
- Apply 3 coats of SC-97 Cant-elope to the roof of the large house and the door of the medium house.
- Apply 3 coats of SC-27 Sour Apple to the body of the medium house.
- Using a CB-100 #10/0 Mini Liner, touch up any of the lines with FN-009 Black.
- Let dry completely.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06/05.