- Last Updated: Wednesday, 07 November 2012 16:09
Uncomplicated and elegant, Stroke & Coat Accents accomplishes the design.
- MB-101 Coupe Salad Plate
- FN-009 Black
- FN-014 Antique White
- SA-002 Black Accent
- SC-26 Green Thumb
- SC-74 Hot Tamale
- SC-83 Tip Taupe
- AC-213 Sponge on a Stick
- AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-604 - #4 Soft Fan
- BT-910 - Synthetic Sponges
- ST-340 Flower Branch Stamp
- Designer: Marcia Roullard
- Skill Level: Basic
- Time: 1 hour
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 2 to 3 coats of FN-014 Antique White to the top of the plate. Allow to dry.
- Using the AC-213 Sponge on a Stick load the sponge with SC-83 Tip Taupe. Tap the SC-83 Tip Taupe onto the ST-340 Flower Branch Stamp then press the stamp gently onto the piece. Allow to dry.
- With a Pencil, sketch/draw or trace with AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper the rose design.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply 3 coats of SC-74 Hot Tamale to the rose and 3 coats of SC-26 Green Thumb to the leaf.
- Using the SA-002 Black Accent, apple the stem, vain in the leaf and the rose petals in a loose outline. Allow to dry.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 2-3 coats of FN-00 Black to the back of the plate. Allow to dry.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 05/06.