- Last Updated: Monday, 09 April 2018 15:57
- MB-1425 Fish Vase
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-28 Blue Isle
- SC-34 Down To Earth
- SC-77 Glo-Worm
- S-2724 Lotus Blossom
- S-2101 Crystal Clear Brushing Glaze
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- BT-910 Synthetic Sponge
- ST-124 Maze Stamp
- AC-213 Sponge-on-a-Stick 1 1/4" Round
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
Designer: Marcia Roullard
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Slightly thin S-2101 Crystal Clear Brushing Glaze with water (3:1), pour into the vase and roll to coat the inside. Drain excess glaze.
- Using the CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, brush on 3 coats of SC-77 Glo-worm to the top, tail, and fins of the vase.
- Using the CB-106 #6 Script Liner apply 3 coats of SC-28 Blue Islde to the lips and the inside of the fish.
- Use the Sponge-on-a-Stick to apply SC-34 Down To Earth onto the ST-124 Maize stamp. Press onto the top section of the fish.
- Use the Script Liner to apply 1 coat of SC-15 Tuxedo to the eyes.
- Using the Soft Fan apply 3 coats of S-2704 Lotus Blossom to the body of the fish.
- Using the Soft Fan apply 1 coat of S-2704 Lotus Blossom over the Glo-Worm section of the fish. While the color is still wet brush lightly with water to get the glaze to move so the Glo-worm shows brighter on the highlights.
- Stilt and fire to cone 06.