- Last Updated: Wednesday, 04 December 2019 23:48
CD-1332 Owl Cookie Jar Mold
- FN-048 Bright Pink
- CG-968 Peppermint
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-24 Dandelion
- SC-51 Poo Bear
- CB-404 #4 Pointed Round
- CB-604 # 4 Soft Fan
- SLED1 Low Fire White Casting Slip
- Trim Knife
- Mold Straps
- Strap the molds, and cast with Low Fire Casting Slip.
- When leather hard, trim and carefully remove from the mold.
- Using a cutout knife, cut LOVE into to the breast of the owl and circles for the eyes. Allow to dry.
- Clean the ware, and bisque fire to shelf cone 04.
- Using the Pointed Round, apply 3 coats of SC-24 Dandelion to the outside area of the eyes and feet.
- Using the Pointed Round, apply 3 coats of SC-51 Poo Bear to the beak.
- Using the Pointed Round, side load in SC-51 Poo Bear and shade around the eyes and feet.
- Using the Soft Fan, apply 2 coats of FN-048 Bright Pink to the chest head and wings and 3 coats to the inside and remaining body
- When the Bright Pink is dry, apply one to two coats of CG-968 Peppermint twist to the wings.
- Using the Pointed Round, apply 2 coats of SC-15 Tuxedo to the center portion of the eyes.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 05/06.