- Last Updated: Tuesday, 17 June 2014 13:56
- MB-102 Coupe Dinner Plate
- FN-009 Black
- FN-015 Brick Red
- FN-210 Victorian Red
- SG-501 Sculpting Medium
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- BT-910 Synthetic Sponges
- AC-223 Large Writer TIp
- AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of FN-015 Victorian Red to the top of the plate, and 2 coats of FN-009 Black to the back and edges. Allow to dry.
- Using a pencil and AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper, trace on the pattern.
- Fill the AC-223 Large Writer Bottle with SG-501 Sculpting Medium. Using the bottle with the metal tip, outline and fill in the small leaves. Allow to dry.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 1-2 coats of FN-210 Victorian Red, over the top of the plate, butting it up to the FN-009 Black edge. Allow to dry.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 05/06.