- Last Updated: Friday, 05 January 2018 20:29
- MB-1451 Classic Heart Box
- SC-11 Blue Yonder
- SC-13 Grapel
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-23 Jack O'Lantern
- SC-27 Sour Apple
- SC-74 Hot Tamale
- SC-89 Cutie Pie Coral
- S-2101 Clear Brushing or NT-CLR Clear Dipping Glaze
- AC-310 Silkscreen Medium
- DSS-0148 Sea Life 3 XL Silkscreen
- CB-110 #10/0 Liner
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- Palette Knife
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove dust.
- Thicken clear glaze with Silkscreen Medium to the consistency of peanut butter. Using seahorse from DSS-0148 Sea Life 3 XL silkscreen, screen the image onto the box lid. For the first image, screen with the shiny side down. To get a mirror image, screen the next seahorse with the shiny side up.
- Use the Script Liner to fill in the screened area with two coats of the following colors. See image for placement. Left seahorse: SC-11 Blue Yonder and SC-27 Sour Apple. Right seahorse: SC-13 Grapel, SC-23 Jack O'Lantern and SC89 Cutie Pie Coral. Let dry.
- Mix SC-15 Tuxedo with Silkscreen medium to the consistency of peanut butter. Re-screen the seahorse images over the painted areas, lining up the image as closely as possible to the original screen.
- Draw hearts around the seahorses and fill in with two coats of SC-74 Hot Tamale. Use the Liner to loosely outline the hearts with SC-15 Tuxedo.
- Use the Soft Fan to apply three coats of SC-74 Hot Tamale.
- Use the Soft Fan to apply one coat of S-2101 Clear Brushing Glaze or dip into NT-CLR Clear Dipping Glaze.
- Fire to cone 05/06.