- Last Updated: Wednesday, 27 December 2017 19:29
MB-1145 Tulip Vase
- FN-001 White
- FN-018 Bright Blue
- CG-981 Fruity Freckles
- CG-979 Meadow
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-74 Hot Tamale
- SC-75 Orange-A-Peel
- CB-604 #4 Fan Brush
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- Pattern: Download (two copies)
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Cut out 2 patterns of the heart.
- Use the Soft Fan to apply two coats of FN-001 White to the front of the vase.
- Brush water over the white glaze, then place one of the paper cut outs on the vase. Gently press with a paper towel to remove excess water and wrinkles and to ensure the edges are sealed.
- Using the CB-604 #4 Fan Brush, apply three coats of FN-018 Bright Blue to the inside of the vase and two coats to the outside, brushing over the edges of the paper.
- Using the CB-604 #4 Fan Brush, apply one coat of CB-979 Meadow to the outside of the vase. Once the shine is gone, remove the paper.
- Use AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper and a pencil to transfer the lines of the heart onto the vase.
- Using the CB-106 Script Liner, apply two coats of SC-74 Hot Tamale to the inside of the heart.
- Using the CB-106 Script Liner, apply two coats of CG-981 Fruity Freckles to the inside of the heart, over the Hot Tamale.
- Fill a AC-219 Designer Bottle with Writer tip with SC-75 Orange-a-Peel. Draw cris crosses in the pointy shapes around the heart.
- Fill a AC-219 Designer Bottle with Writer tip with SC-15 Tuxedo. Outline the heart and fill in details according to the photo and pattern.
- Stilt and fire to cone 06.