- Last Updated: Thursday, 05 January 2017 21:59
- MB-1435 House Plate
- FN-001 White
- FN-009 Black
- FN-043 Bright Jade
- SC-10 Teal Next Time
- SC-35 Gray Hare
- SC-60 Silver Lining
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- MT-002 Wood Grain
- AC-213 Sponge-on-a-Stick
1. Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
2. Using CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply three coats of FN-043 Bright Jade to the center of the plate. You don't need to paint the entire plate, just an area large enough for the heart to fit into.
3. Cut a heart shape out of paper, dip in some water, and apply over glaze. Run your finger around the edge of the paper to make sure the edges are sealed to the plate.
4. Moisten a clean sponge and gently wipe away excess glaze from around the paper resist.
5. Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply three coats of FN-001 White to the top of the plate.
6. Apply SC-60 Silver Lining to a piece of paper. Tear paper and apply pieces randomly to the plate. If pieces start to dry use a damp sponge to adhere them.
7. Dab the AC-213 Sponge-on-a-Stick into SC-035 Gray Hare, making sure not to overload the applicator. Lay the stamp flat on the table and gently apply the color to the stamp. Turn the stamp over and press onto the desired area. Allow to dry.
8. Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply three coats of SC-10 Teal Next Time to the chimney.
9. Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply three coats of FN-009 Black to the back of the plate.
10. Using a CB-110 #10/0 Mini Liner, apply two coats of FN-009 Black the the border of the front of the plate.
12. Let dry completely.
13. Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06/05.