- Last Updated: Thursday, 05 January 2017 22:02
- MB-1145 Flat Tulip Vase
- SC-11 Blue Yonder
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-73 Candy Apple Red
- SC-76 Cara bein Blue
- SC-89 Cutie Pie Coral
- SC-95 Pinkie Swear
- FN-001 White
- FN-048 Bright Pink
- ST-116 Flourish Stamp
- AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- CB-110 #10/0 Liner
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- 2" Foam Roller
- Small Dot Punch
- Pattern: Download
1. Begin with a properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove dust.
2. Thin FN-048 Bright Pink with water. Pour inside the vase and roll to cover then pour out excess glaze and drain. Use a damp sponge to remove any drips from the outside of the vase.
3. Use the CB-604 Soft Fan to apply two coats of FN-001 White to the outside of the vase.
4. When dry, use AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper to trace the pattern onto one side of the vase.
5. Use the CB-106 #6 Script Liner and CB-110 #10/0 to apply two or three coats (depending on how bold you want your color) of the following colors to the segments of the heart: SC-11 Blue Yonder, SC-73 Candy Apple Red, SC-76 Cara-Bein Blue, SC-89 Cutie Pie Coral and SC-95 Pinkie Swear.
6. Punch rows of dots on strips of paper. Wet the white glazed areas with and place the paper strips onto the vase. Use the Script Liner to apply two coats of SC-95 Pinkie Swear to the open dots.
7. Use the Liner with SC-15 Tuxedo to outline the segments inside the heart and outside of the heart. Make squiggle lines inside of the dots.
8. Use the 2" foam roller to apply SC-15 Tuxedo to the ST-116 Flourish Stamp and press onto the heart.
9. Fire to cone 05/06.