- MB-1451 Classic Heart Box, MB-1455 Stemless Wine Tumbler
- SC-34 Down To Earth, SC-74 Hot Tamale, SC-86 Old Lace, SC-92 Cafe-Ole, SG-403 Red, S-2101 Clear
- CB-604 Soft Fan, CB-106 Script Liner, BT-910 Synthetic Sponge
- Lace, Pencil
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque.
- Pencil on a scalloped uneven edge on front of the wine tumbler. Brush two coats of SC-86 Old Lace just past the scalloped edge, and brush two coats of SC-92 Cafe Ole to the lid of the heart box.
- Brush a third coat of SC-86 Old Lace to the wine tumbler, while the glaze is wet lay in the lace, press and spread with your fingers, so it lays flat. Brush with a thin coat of the Old Lace just to fill in space between the lace and the glaze.
- After the glaze starts to dry, you can remove excess glaze with a paper towel. Once the glaze losses its gloss, apply two coats of SC-92 Cafe Ole to the lace, Remove the lace with the Cafe Ole loses its gloss.
- For the heart box proceed the same as the wine tumbler, only the colors are reversed. So the Cafe Ole is brushed first, then the lace with two coats of SC-86 Old Lace on top.
- Pencil in the scallop edge on the tumbler, brush the bottom of the tumbler and the sides and bottom of the heart box with three coats of SC034 Down To Earth with CB-604 Soft Fan.
- Brush inside the box and lid, and edges of the box and inside, and top edge of the wine tumbler with three coats of SC-74 Hot Tamale. Use CB-604 Soft Fan.
- Squirt some SG-404 Red on a tile, use CB-106 Script Liner, (just the tip of the brush), to make a scallop edge on the lid of the heart box.
- Dot SG-403 Red around the scallop edge on the Down to Earth of the wine tumbler, and around the mouth. Dot SG-403 Red near the scallop trim on the lid.
- Brush one coat of S-2101 Clear to the lid and the wine tumbler with CB-604 Soft Fan.
- Stilt all pieces and fire to cone 06/ 05.