- Last Updated: Monday, 21 December 2015 19:43
- MB-1398 Notepad Plaque
- FN-001 White, FN-004 Red, SC-1 Pink-A-Boo, SC-74 Hot Tamale, SC-95 Pinkie Swear
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, CB-106 #6 Script Liner, CB-110 #10/0 Mini Liner, AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper
- Download: Pattern
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 2 coats of FN-001 White to the front of the bisque.
- Once dry, use the AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper to transfer the image to the notepad.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply 2 coats of SC-1 Pink-A-Boo in about a 1" band down the left side of the notepad.
- Using a CB-110 #10/0 Mini Liner, apply 1 coat of SC-74 Hot Tamale to the basket, strings, and lettering.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply 2 coats of SC-1 Pink-A-Boo, SC-74 Hot Tamale, and SC-95 Pinkie Swear to the balloons randomly.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of FN-004 Red to the back of the plaque.
- Let dry completley.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06/05.