- Last Updated: Friday, 21 November 2014 18:59
- MB-145 Loop Handled Mug
- FN-004 Red
- SC-33 Fruit of the Vine
- SC-74 Hot Tamale
- SC-95 Pinky Swear
- SG-401 Black
- SG-402 White
- SG-403 Red
- S-2101 Crystal Clear Brushing
- CB-404 #4 Pointed Round
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- BT-910 Synthetic Sponge
Designer: Adena Griffith
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque vessels. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of FN-004 Red to the inside of the mug and handle.
- Using a pencil, draw hearts to the outside of the mug.
- Using CB-404 #4 Pointed Round, alternate the colors SC-33 Fruit of the Vine, SC-95 Pinky Swear, and SC-74 Hot Tamale to fill in the hearts.
- Once dry, add the dots of SG-402 White to the inside of the hearts, as shown.
- Using SG-401 Black, outline all of the hearts.
- Add the SG-403 Red dots around the black outline of the hearts.
- Once dry, using CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 2 coats of S-2101 Crystal Clear Brushing to the exterior of the mug.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06.