- Last Updated: Thursday, 15 February 2018 19:18
- MB-1322 Heart Paperweight
- SC-74 Hot Tamale
- SC-95 Pinkie Swear
- CB-404 #4 Pointed Round
- BT-910 Synthetic Sponge
Designer: Adena Griffith
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Use the hole in the back of the MB-1322 Heart Paperweight bisque to hold the form.
- Disperse lines of SC-74 Hot Tamale and SC-95 Pinkie Swear onto the bisque. Make sure you do no move over the bisque too fast when applying the glaze. Do not worry if it drips off the piece.
- Move the piece around by tilting it various ways, moving the glaze around. You will see the glaze colors start to move together.
- Continue rolling and moving the MB-1322 Heart Paperweight around until you are satisfied with the marbling of colors.
- Note: If you have a bare spot, simply add another drop of glaze. You may also use a brush on the back to fill it in without messing up the marbled look on the front.
- Stilt and fire to cone 06/05.