- MB-1406 Top Hat
- SC-26 Green Thumb, SC-43 Lettuce Alone, SC-52 Toad-ily Green, SG-405 Green, FN-010 Tree Green, S-2101 Crystal Clear Brushing Glaze
- CB-110 #10/0 Liner, CB-404 #4 Pointed Round, CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- Pencil, Scissors, BT-910 Synthetic Sponge, AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper
- Download: Pattern
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using the CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of SC-43 Lettuce Alone to the outside areas of the hat.
- Using the Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of FN-010 Tree Green to the inside of the hat.
- Using the AC-230 Clay Carbon paper, trace the patterns onto the bisque as desired.
- Using the CB-404 #4 Pointed Round, block in the shamrocks and the shamrock design with 2 coats of SC-52 Toad-ily Green.
- Using the Pointed Round, load in SC-52 Toad-ily Green and tip into SC-26 Green Thumb to add a third coat to the shamrocks. Paint from the outside edge toward the center.
- Using the Pointed Round, load in SC-52 Toad-ily Green and side load with SC-26 Green Thumb and shade in the shamrock design where two areas overlap each other to create a shadow.
- Using the CB-110 # 10/0 Liner, outline and detail the shamrocks and shamrock design with slightly thinned Designer Liner SG-406 Designer Liner Green. Allow to dry.
- Using the Soft Fan, apply 1 coat of S-2101 Crystal Clear Brushing Glaze to the outside areas of the Top Hat.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 05./06.