- Last Updated: Tuesday, 01 May 2012 20:11
Elements and Pottery Cascades interact to create a very "pottery-looking" latte cup.
- MB-122 - Venti Latte Cup
- FN-009 - Black
- EL-107 - Amber Ash
- EL-115 - Iron Moss
- EL-120 - Black Ice
- PC-602 - White Cascade
- SC-15 - Tuxedo
- CB-604 - #4 Soft Fan
- BT-910 - Synthetic Sponges
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Thin slightly FN-009 - Black and roll the inside of the mug with the glaze. Pour out excess glaze and leave upside down to drain. Wipe off any drips of glaze on the outside of the mug with a damp sponge.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 1 coat of EL-107 Amber Ash to the outside of the mug.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 1 coat of EL-120 Black Ice to the top section of the mug.
- 5. Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 1 coat of EL-107 Amber Ash to the entire outside of the mug.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 1 coat of EL-115 Iron Moss to the lower portion of the mug and the handle.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 1 coat of PC-602 White Cascade to the area glazed with the EL-115 Iron Moss, receding from the bottom about 1".
- Using CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, splatter the piece with SC-15 Tuxedo. Allow to dry.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06.