- Last Updated: Wednesday, 04 April 2012 18:36
Lots of decorating ideas for the tumbler, MB-1124, listed below.
- MB-1124 - Travel Tumbler w/ Lid
- FN-008 - Brown
- FN-014 - Antique White
- SC-24 - Dandelion
- SC-34 - Down to Earth
- SC-75 - Orange-A-Peel
- BT-910 - Synthetic Sponges
- CB-106 - #6 Script Liner
- CB-604 - #4 Soft Fan
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 2 coats of FN-014 Antique White to the body of the mug. Allow to dry.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply a 3rd coat of FN-014 Antique White to the body of the mug. Lay the lace into the wet color (flat side down). Brush back over the lace with another coat of the FN-014 Antique White. Let dry somewhat, then brush over with 2 coats of SC-34 Down to Earth. Remove the lace when the color looses its shine. Allow to dry.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply a thinned coat of SC-75 Orange-A-Peel to the flower petals of the lace and 1 coat of SC-24 Dandelion to the flower centers. Allow to dry.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of FN-008 Brown to the inside and the top area of the mug. Allow to dry.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06.