- Last Updated: Monday, 18 March 2019 14:25
- MB-1513 Wrench Mug
- FN-051 Strawberry
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-74 Hot Tamale
- SC-60 Silver Lining
- NT-CLR Clear Dipping Glaze
- DSS-0125 Steampunk
- AC-310 Silkscreen Medium
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- CB-110 #10/0 Liner
- Palette Knife
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Use the Soft Fan to apply three coats of SC-60 Silver Lining to the mug and wrench. Use the same brush to apply three coats of FN-051 Strawberry to the inside of the mug. Let dry.
- Use a palette knife to mix SC-15 Tuxedo with AC-310 Silkscreen Medium to the consistency of peanut butter. You will use the pipe screens from DSS-0125 Steampunk to arrange a pattern; be sure to leave space for the words. Hold the screen shiny side down on the mug and rub the thickened Tuxedo over the screen. Gently clean the screen.
- Pencil in the words Mr. Fix-it. Use the Script Liner to apply two coats of SC-74 Hot Tamale to the words. Use the Liner with SC-15 Tuxedo to outline the letters.
- Thin SC-15 Tuxedo to the consistency of water. Brush over the wrench to antique. Use the same color to go over the spaces on the handle.
- Dip into NT-CLR Clear Dipping Glaze.
- Fire to cone 05/06.