- Last Updated: Wednesday, 22 May 2019 15:37
- MB-1513 Wrench Mug
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-65 Peri-twinkle
- SC-31 The Blues
- SC-75 Orange-A-Peel
- SC-60 Silver Lining
- ST-132 Diamond Plate Stamp
- CB-604 Soft Fan
- CB-106 Script Line
- Begin with a properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove dust.
- Use CB-604 Soft Fan to apply three coats of SC-75 Orange-A-Peel to the inside of the mug and SC-65 Peri-twinkle to the outside of the mug.
- Apply three coats of SC-60 Silver Lining to the wrench. Let dry, thin SC-15 Tuxedo like water, brush quickly over the wrench so it puddles in the detail.
- Use a sponge on a stick to apply SC-31 The Blues to ST-132 Diamond Plate Stamp, press to the mug.
- Fire to cone 05/06.