And even with this, he'll still lose something . . .
- MB-1236 - Everything Vessel Colors
- FN-009 - Black
- FN-022 - Tan
- SC-31 - The Blues
- SC-41 - Brown Cow
- SC-79 - It's Sage
- SC-84 - Dee John
- BT-910 - Synthetic Sponges
- CB-106 - #6 Script Liner
- CB-604 - #4 Soft Fan
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Cut out 2 each of the key patterns and 1 of the Dad. Make sure to cut out the key ring area.
- Trace the keys and Dad on to the piece.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply 3 coats of the following colors to 2 of each key painting just a little beyong the shape of each key: SC-31 The Blues; SC-41 Brown Cow; SC-79 It's Sage; SC-84 Dee John.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply 3 coats of SC-31 The Blues on the Dad area.
- Wet the keys and letters and position in place. Press with a paper towel.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of FN-009 Black on the outside.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of FN-022 Tan on the inside. Allow to dry.
- Stilt or dry foot and fire to shelf cone 06.