- Last Updated: Wednesday, 27 March 2019 15:00
MB-1513 Handyman Mug - Wrench
- SC-6 Sunkissed
- SC-11 Blue Yonder
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-74 Hot Tamale
- SG-402 White Designer Liner
- SG-403 Red Designer Liner
- SG-408 Orange Designer Liner
- SG-409 Bright Green Designer Liner
- SG-410 Bright Blue Designer Liner
- NT-CLR Clear Dipping Glaze or NT-BR Clear Brushing Glaze
- AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper
- AC-310 Silkscreen Medium
- DSS-0155 Comic Expressions
- RB-144 #4 Script Liner
- RB-106 #6 Script Liner
- RB-110 10/0 Detail Liner
- Palette & Palette Knife
- Permanent Marker
- Pattern: Download
1. Begin with properly fired cone 04 bisque. Moisten a sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
2. Using the Soft Fan with SC-74 Hot Tamale, apply 3 coats to the inside of the mug. Allow glaze to dry between coats.
3. Using the Soft Fan with SC-6 Sunkissed, apply 3 coats to the outside of the mug. Allow glaze to dry between coats.
4. On the DSS-0155 Comic Expressions screen, locate the two empty quote bubbles, bomb and "OMG". Draw an outline around them in permanent marker. Cut them out with excess screen around the edges.
5. Squeeze about 2 TBS of SC-15 Tuxedo onto the palette. Add a pinch of AC-310 Silkscreen Medium. Mix with a palette knife until it becomes the consistency of peanut butter. You may need to add more silkscreen medium or glaze.
6. Place the screens on the mug one at a time. While holding the screen firmly in place, take a small amount of premixed silkscreen medium, and gently rub in circles starting in the center and working outward. Slowly pull up the screen to avoid smearing.
7. Place the AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper over the quote bubbles. Place the pattern over the carbon paper and trace with the pencil.
8. Use SG-403 Red to fill in "Super". Use the Detail Liner with SC-15 Tuxedo to outline the lettering. Use SG-402 White to make lines behind the lettering.
9. Use SG-410 to fill in "Dad". Use the Detail Liner with SC-15 Tuxedo to outline the lettering. Use SG-408 Orange to go around the inside of the quote bubble.
10. Use SG-408 Orange to fill in the flames on the bombs.
11. Using the Detail Liner with SC-74 Hot Tamale, apply 1 coat to the "OMG".
12. Use SG-409 Bright Green to make dots on the outside of the cup. They should be staggered and larger towards the top.
13. Using the Script Liner with SC-11 Blue Yonder, apply 3 coats to the wrench. Allow glaze to dry between coats.
14. Use SG-408 Orange and SG-410 Bright Blue on the wrench adjuster. Make dots going up the wrench using SG-409 Bright Green.
15. Use the Detail Liner with SC-15 Tuxedo, to outline the details on the wrench.
16. Using the Soft Fan, apply 1 coat of S-2101 Clear Brushing Glaze or dip into NT-BR Clear Dipping Glaze.
17. Fire to cone 06.