- MB-1316 Shirt & Tie Vase
- SC-58 501 Blues
- SC-91 Seabreeze
- SG-401 Designer Liner
- S-2101 Crystal Clear Brushing
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-110 #10/0 Liner
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- BT-910 Synthetic Sponges
- AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of SC-58 501 Blues to the inside neck of the vase. Allow to dry.
- Place a small amount of S-2101 Crystal Clear into a small cup and add a little bit of water to slightly dilute it (about 3 parts glaze and 1 part water). It should be the consistency of a coffee cream. Pour this into the vase and roll around to completely coat the interior of the pitcher. Drain out the excess glaze and keep pitcher inverted until it has lost its shine. Wipe off any glaze from the outside using a damp sponge. Allow to dry.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of SC-91 Seabreeze to the outside of the vase leaving the tie white
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, float in SC-58 501 Blues around the tie, the collar of the shirt, and very lightly around the spine and waist.
- With a pencil and AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper, transfer the words onto the tie.
- Using SG-401 Designer Liner, you can either use the squeeze bottle or brush on the letters using a CB-110 #10/0 Detail Liner. Be sure that if you are using the bottle for application that it is not applied too thickly.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 1 coat of S-2101 Crystal Clear Brushing Glaze to the tie. Allow to dry completely.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06/05.