- MB-1355 Picture Frame Mug
- MB-1356 Picture Frame Plate
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- S-2101 Crystal Clear Brushing
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- BT-910 Synthetic Sponges
- AC-23 Clay Carbon Paper
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 1 coat of SC-15 Tuxedo to the top of the plate and around the frame and handle of the mug.
- Allow to dry completely and using a sponge wipe away some of the paint to leave and antiqued look.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply 2 coats of SC-15 Tuxedo around the border of the plate. Also cut in around the frame on the cup.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 2 coats of SC-15 Tuxedo to the outside of the mug, excluding the handle.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, float in some SC-15 Tuxedo around the edges inside of both frames.
- With a pencil and AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper, transfer the “Dad” onto the mug and the silhouette onto the plate. Fill in designs with 2 coats of SC-15 Tuxedo.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 2 coats of S-2101 Crystal Clear Brushing to the entire piece. Allow to dry completely.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06/05.