- MB-1229 - "1st Place" Vase/Holder
- FN-005 - Pink
- SC-3 - Wine About It
- SC-16 - Cotton Tail
- S-2101 - Crystal Clear Brushing
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- BT-910 Synthetic Sponges
- Small Cups
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Place some FN-005 Pink into a small cup and add a little bit of water to slightly dilute it. It should be the consistency of a coffee cream. Pour this into the vase and roll around to completely coat the interior of the vase. Drain out the excess glaze and keep vase inverted until it has lost its shine. Wipe off any glaze from the outside using a damp sponge. Allow to dry.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of FN-005 Pink over the entire pencil holder. Allow the glaze to dry until the shine is off the glaze before applying the next coat.
- Using the back end of the CB-604 #4 Soft Fan brush, dip the brush into SC-16 Cotton Tail and press onto the bique to create dots. Dip often to keep larger dots. Repeat with SC-3 Wine About It. Allow to dry.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner write a special message to Mom. Let dry.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan apply 2 coats of S-2101 Crystal Clear Brushing to the outside of the vase.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06/05.