- MB-1355 Picture Frame Plate
- MB-1336 Picture Frame Mug
- SC-6 Sunkissed
- SC-12 Moody Blue
- SC-24 Dandelion
- SC-27 Sour Apple
- SC-51 Poo Bear
- SC-52 Toad-ily Green
- SC-76 Cara-bein Blue
- FN-001 White
- FN-013 Light Yellow
- CB-110 #10/0 Liner
- CB-202 #2 Detail Liner
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- BT-910 Synthetic Sponges
- AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of FN-001 to the inside of the frame. It’s okay if it gets on the outside of the frame.
- Apply 3 coats of FN-013 Light Yellow to the entire outside of the mug and both sides of the plate. Leave the inside of the frames white.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of SC-76 Cara-bein Blue to the inside of the mug and using a CB-110 #10/0 Liner apply 3 coats to the trim of the plate.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply 1 watered down coat of SC-12 Moody Blue to the frames. Mix 1 part water to 2 parts glaze.
- With a pencil and AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper, transfer “Happy Mother’s Day” to the mug and the flowers to the plate.
- Using a CB-110 #10/0 Liner, apply 1 coats of SC-12 Moody Blue to the words on the mug.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply 1 coat of SC-27 Sour Apple to the leaves and stems of the flowers on the plate. Also, apply 1 coat of SC-6 Sunkissed to the buds of the flowers.
- Using a CB-110 #10/0 Liner, apply 1 coat of SC-52 Toad-ily Green to shade leaves and 1 coat of SC-24 Dandelion and SC-51 Poo Bear to shade the buds. Add SC-12 Moody Blue to show lines of the flowers.
- Using a stylist lightly scrape swirls into the leaves. Allow to dry.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06/05.