- Last Updated: Thursday, 02 November 2017 17:28
- MB-1508 Vintage Truck Container
- FN-009 Black
- FN-019 Dark Blue
- FN-041 Medium Blue
- SC-6 Sunkissed
- SC-16 Cotton Tail
- SC-45 My Blue Heaven
- SC-60 Silver Lining
- SG-401 Black
- SG-403 Red
- SG-407 Yellow
- SG-408 Orange Designer Liner
- S-2101 Crystal Clear Brushing Glaze
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-10/0 Mini Liner
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- AC-302 Wax Resist
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Mix 2 parts of FN-009 Black with 1 part water to make a mixture to pour into the bed of the truck. Roll around until it is thoroughly coated and pour out the excess.
- Using a pencil, sketch the flames onto the truck behind the wheels.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner and a CB-110 #10/0 Mini Liner, apply 2 coats of each SG-403 Red, SG-407 Yellow, SG-408 Orange Designer Liner colors to the flames.
- Outline the flames with the writer bottle of SG-401 Black. Once that dries apply 2 coats of S-2101 Crystal Clear Brushing.
- Apply AC-302 Wax resist over the flames.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply 3 coats of SC-45 My Blue Heaven to the windows. Once that is dry, apply a wash of FN-009 Black around the edges for shading.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of FN-041 Medium Blue to the body of the truck. Be sure to wipe away droplets of glaze off the wax-resisted areas.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply 3 coats of SC-60 Silver Lining to the wheels and bumpers Also, apply 2 coats of SC-6 Sunkissed to the headlights..
- Apply 2 coats of FN-009 Black to the tires.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply a wash of FN-019 Dark Blue to shade the truck.
- Using a CB-110 #10/0 Mini Liner, apply an outline to the details of the truck.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply 2 coats of SC-16 Cotton Tail to the license plate and add the plate digits with a CB-110 #10/0 Mini Liner in FN-041 Medium Blue.
- Let dry completely.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06/05.