- Last Updated: Monday, 18 March 2019 14:38
- MB-1353 8X10 Clay Canvas
- SC-6 Sunkissed
- SC-10 Teal Next Time
- SC-13 Grapel
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-26 Green Thumb
- SC-31 The Blues
- SC-33 Fruit of the Vine
- SC-75 Orange A Peel
- SC-78 Lime Light
- BT-910 Synthetic Sponge
- AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper
- CB-110 # 10/0 Liner
- CB-404 # 4 Pointed Round
- CB-604 # 4 Soft Fan
- MT-008 Spiral Mat
- ST-126 Dots and Squiggles Stamp
- ST-127 Crackle Stamp
- ST-129 Mini Fern Stamp
- Pen or Pencil, Scissors
- Download: Pattern
Designer: Tim McPherson
- Using the BT-910 Synthetic Sponge, damp sponge ware to remove any dust.
- Using the AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper, trace on the ties as desired.
- Using the CB-404 # 4 Pointed Round, apply 3 coats of SC-13 Grapel to one tie, 3 coats of SC-6 Sunkissed to another tie and 3 coats of SC-78 Lime Light to the last tie.
- Cut out 3 of the tie shapes, dampen the paper and press over the painted ties to protect them from when we apply the background color.
- Using the CB-604 # 4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of SC-31 The Blues to the top area of the canvas.
- Using the BT-910 Synthetic Sponge, pounce onto the MT-008 Spiral Mat SC-10 Teal Next Time and stamp over the SC-31 The Blues areas.
- After stamping the entire top area, remove the paper cutouts.
- Cut out the tie as a stencil, separating the top from the bottom areas of the tie.
- Holding the stencil in place, stamp the SC-13 Grapel tie with SC-33 Fruit of the Vine and the ST-127 Crackle Stamp.
- Holding the stencil in place, stamp the SC-6 Sunkissed tie with SC-75 Orange A Peel and the ST-126 Dots and Squiggles Stamp.
- Holding the stencil in place, stamp the SC-78 Lime Light tie with SC-26 Green Thumb and the ST-129 Mini Fern Stamp.
- Outline and add lettering using the Cb-110 # 10/0 Liner loaded in SC-15 Tuxedo.
- Using the CB-604 # 4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of SC-10 Teal Next Time to the edges.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 05/06.