- MB-1404 Can-it Gallon
- FN-039 Light Gray
- FN-044 Yellow-Orange
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-24 Dandelion
- SC-35 Gray Hare
- SC-46 Rawhide
- SC-81 Cinnamon Stix
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-110 #10/0 Mini Liner
- AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper
- BT-910 Synthetic Sponge
- Dowload: Pattern
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of FN-039 Light Gray to the outside of the can.
- Using an AC-213 Sponge on a Stick, apply SC-15 Tuxedo to the childs hand and press the hand onto the can. Repeat 3-4 times around the can depending on the size of the child's hand.
- Using AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper, transfer the tool handles and the lettering onto the can. You may need to adjust the size of the paterns depending on the size of the child's hands.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply 3 coats of SC-24 Dandelion to the ruler, 3 coats of SC-46 Rawhide to the handles of the paintbrush and hammer, 2 coats of SC-35 Gray Hare to the top of the paintbrush handle, and 3 coats of SC-81 Cinnamon Stix to the handle of the monkey wrench.
- Using a CB-110 #10/0 Mini Liner, apply 1 coat of SC-15 Tuxedo to outline the tools, nails, and words.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of FN-044 Yellow-Orange to the inside of the can.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply 2 coats of SC-15 Tuxedo to the top and botom rims.
- Let dry completley.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 05/06.