- Last Updated: Monday, 18 March 2019 15:01
- MB-1124 Travel Tumbler
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-29 Bluegrass
- SC-42 Butter Me Up
- SC-72 Grape Jelly
- SC-81 Cinnamon Stix
- SC-86 Old Lace
- SC-91 Seabreeze
- SC-94 Curry Arround
- FN-029 Rich Chocolate
- FN-302 Ivory Cream
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-110 #10/0 Liner
- Cb-202 #2 Detail Liner
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- BT-910 Synthetic Sponge
- Designer: Carmen Allen
- Skill Level: Basic
- Time: 1½ hours
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of FN-302 Ivory Cream to the bottom section.
- With the same brush, apply 3 coats of FN-029 Rich Chocolate to the top section and the inside of the cup. Allow to dry.
- With a pencil and AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper, transfer the tie design and the lettering. You may want to measure out the spacing for the ties beforehand to make sure they will be even.
- Using a CB-202 #2 Detail Liner, apply 2 coats of SC-86 Old Lace to the letters.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply 2 coats of the following colors to the ties: SC-29 Bluegrass, SC-42 Butter Me Up, SC-81 Cinnamon Stix.
- Using a CB-202 #2 Detail Liner, apply 2 coats of glaze to the decorations on the ties. Use SC-72 Grape Jelly and SC-91 Seabreeze.
- Using a CB-110 #10/0 Mini Liner, apply 1 coat of SC-15 Tuxedo to outline the lettering and ties.
- Let dry completely.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06/05.