- Last Updated: Tuesday, 10 September 2019 20:13
MB-1486 Rustic Tray
- FN-022 Tan
- FN-302 Ivory Cream
- SC-12 Moody Blue
- SC-14 Java Bean
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-16 Cotton Tail
- SC-24 Dandelion
- SC-25 Crackerjack Brown
- SC-26 Green Thumb
- SC-75 Orange-A-Peel
- SC-81 Cinnamon Stix
- RB-110 #10/0 Liner
- RB-144 #4 Soft Fan
- RB-106 #6 Script Liner
- Dagger Brush (optional)
- AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper
- Pattern: Download
1. Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
2. Use the Soft Fan to apply three coats of FN-302 Ivory Cream to the front of the tray. Allow to dry.
3. Lightly tracethe pattern onto the tray.
4. Use the Dagger Brush (or Script Liner) to float SC-25 Crackerjack Brown around the edges on the front of the tray.
5. Using the Script Liner, apply two coats of SC-75 Orange-A-Peel in the direction of the pumpkin shape.
6. Using the Script Liner shade the outside of the pumpkin and the sections with one coat of SC-81 Cinnamon Stix. Add lines of Cinnamon Stix to create the shape of the pumpkin.
7. Leaves: Using the Script Liner, apply two coats of SC-26 Green Thumb. Load the brush, lay it down, press and pull toward the stems. Release pressure as you get to the stem.
8. Paint the stems with two coats of SC-14 Java Bean.
9. The star is painted with two coats of SC-24 Dandelion - go around the moon. Apply two coats of SC-16 Cotton Tail to the moon.
10. Use the Liner to paint the eye of the crow with SC-16 Cotton Tail. Either drop and fill in space or apply two coats.
12. Use the Script Liner to paint the wing of the crow with 2 coats of SC-12 Moody Blue. Fill in the wing and the crows body with two coats of SC-15 Tuxedo, making sure to leave some of the SC-12 Moody Blue showing.
13. Use the Liner to add a black dot to the crow's eye and a white accent above the eye with SC-16 Cotton Tail.
14. Outline the moon, star and accent lines with SC-15 Tuxedo.
15. Use the Soft Fan to apply three coats of FN-022 Tan to the back of the tray.
16. Stilt and fire to cone 05/06.