- Last Updated: Tuesday, 17 June 2014 13:29
Precious little toes make these ghosties dance across the plate.
- MB-107 Ruffleware Dinner Plate
- FN-003 Orange
- FN-009 Black
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-16 Cotton Tail
- AC-213 1¼" Round Sponge on a Stick
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- BT-910 Synthetic Sponges
- ST-113 Circulate Stamp
- Masking Tape
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Use CB-604 #4 Soft Fan to apply 3 coats of FN-003 Orange to the rim and back of the plate. Allow the glaze to dry until the shine is gone before applying the next coat.
- Once the glaze is dry, use the masking tape to create sharp edges and separate the rim and center of the plate. The tape will not stick if the glaze is still damp.
- Use CB-604 #4 Soft Fan to apply 3 coats of FN-009 Black to the center of the plate. Allow dry time similar to the Orange.
- Using a dry sponge on a stick, pounce SC-15 Tuxedo up and down on the ST-113 Circulate Stamp. Take care not to overapply the glaze. Press the stamp all along the rim of the plate.
- UsingCB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 1 liberal coat of SC-16 Cotton Tail to the child's foot. Press the foot onto the plate with the toes down. Paint in the black eyes.
- Let dry then stilt and fire to shelf cone 06.