- Last Updated: Wednesday, 30 September 2015 19:56
- MB-1436 Big Mouth Cat
- FN-51 Strawberry, FN-009 Black, SC-77 Glo-worm, SC-15 Tuxedo, SC-26 Green Thumb, SG-409 Bright Green, S-2101 Clear
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, CB-106 #6 Script Liner, CB-110 #10/0 Mini Liner
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Slightly thin FN-51 Strawberry with water (3:1), pour to the inside of the cat's mouth, roll to coat, drain out excess glaze. Use a BT-910 Synthetic Sponge to clean any excess glaze from exterior.
- Brush SC-77 Glo-worm to the ears and eyes 2 coats with CB-106 Script Liner.
- Shade the ears and around the eyes with SC-26 Green Thumb, use CB-106 Script Liner.
- Turn the teeth into spike shapes with SC-15 Tuxedo using CB-110 #10/0 Mini Liner, two coats.
- Brush the remainder of the cat's face with 2-3 coats of FN-009 Black using CB-604 #4 Soft Fan and CB-106 #6 Script Liner.
- Let dry. Using SG-409 Bright Green, draw on the wiskers and outline the nose and line between the muzzle.
- Brush the pupil with SC-15 Tuxedo, using CB-110 #10/0 Mini Liner.
- Brush 1 coat of S-2101 Clear over the cat's face, or dip in a clear glaze.
- Stilt and fire to cone 05/06.