- Last Updated: Wednesday, 31 October 2018 20:17
CD-637 Medium Leaf Dish
- EL-143 Cactus Flower
- SG-401 Black
- SC-81 Cinnamon Stix
CB-604 #$v Soft Fan
2. Thin SG-401 Black on a palette. Use the Soft Fan to apply the color onto the leaf. Sponge off the excess to antique, leaving the glazes heavier on the edges.
3. Use the Soft Fan to apply two coats of EL-143 Cactus Flower in random directions.
4. Sponge SC-81 Cinnamon Stix in a lacy manner to the inside of the leaf dish, applying more heavily on the inside sides.
5. When dry, use the tip with SG-401 Black to outline the veins in the leaf as the Cactus Flower will cover them somewhat. Lightly sponge the SG-401 at the edges also.
6. Fire to cone 05/06.