- MB-1356 Gourd
- EL-204 Glowing Embers
- EL-208 Moss Creek
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- PC-601 Clear Cascade
- PC-602 White Cascade
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- CB-110 #10/0 Liner
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove dust.
- Use the CB-604 #4 Soft Fan brush to apply two coats of EL-208 Moss Creek in a 3" band of across the center of the gourd.
- Use plenty of crystals but recede the last coat on the sides so the crystals do not flow off the rounded surface. Use the CB- 604 Soft Fan brush to apply two coats of EL-204 Glowing Embers on the remaining sections of the gourd making sure to overlap into the EL-208 Moss Creek.
- All colors should be applied while the glazes are still wet; do not wait for them to dry.
- Use the CB-604 #4 Soft Fan brush to plop PC-601 Clear Cascade heavily all over the gourd leaving spaces of the Elements colors showing. Apply minimally on the bottom 1/3 as it will flow.
- Use the CB- 604 #4 Soft Fan brush to plop PC-602 White Cascade randomly on the gourd. This contributes to glaze movement and introduces White into the color scheme.
- While the color is wet use the CB-110 10/0 Liner brush and SC-15 Tuxedo to create veins all over the gourd.
- Let dry. Stilt and fire to cone 05/06.