- Last Updated: Monday, 13 November 2017 17:38
- MB1358 Gourd
- SC6 Sunkissed
- SC15 Tuxedo
- SC26 Green Thumb
- SC34 Down To Earth
- SC42 Butter Me Up
- SC75 Orange A Peel
- SC97 Cant-elope
- EL118 Blue Grotto
- CB110 Liner
- CB604 Soft Fan
- CB106 Script Liner
Designer: Marcia Roullard
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove dust.
- Cut out the sunflower patterns, cut out the centers, trace around on the gourd.
- Use CB-106 Script Liner to stroke in the petals, with a combo of SC-6 Sunkissed, SC-97 Cant-elope, and SC-75 Orange A Peel, two coats.
- Use the paper cut outs to attach to the painted flowers, brush over with water, stick the paper to the moist glaze.
- Pat SC-97 Cant-elope into the centers, next, SC-26 Green Thumb, last SC-34 Down To Earth, two coats.
- Brush on two coats of EL-118 BLue Grotto to the gourd, brush over the paper's edges, use CB-604 Soft Fan.
- Brush SC-97 Cant-elope over the Blue Grotto in the areas around the sunflowers, fill in the rest of the gourd with SC-42 Butter Me Up, use CB-604 Soft Fan, two coats. Leave the vine and about an inch of the top of the gourd with three coats of EL-118 Blue Grotto.
- Pull off the paper, detail the petals and centers with SC-15 Tuxedo, use CB-110 Liner.
- Fire to cone 06.