- Last Updated: Wednesday, 21 December 2016 20:29
- MB-1307 Handled Platter
- FN-038 Sand
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-25 Crackerjack Brown
- SC-26 Green Thumb
- SC-34 Down To Earth
- SC-39 Army Surplus
- SC-81 Cinnamon Stix
- SC-86 Old Lace
- SC-97 Cantelope
- DSS-0113 Leaves
- AC-310 Silkscreen Medium
- AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper
- Palette Knife
- Pattern: Download
1. Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
2. Use the CB-604 #4 Soft Fan to apply three coats of SC-86 Old Lace to the top of the platter. Let Dry.
3. Use the AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper to trace the leaves pattern onto the platter.
4. Thicken SC-34 Down To Earth and SC-39 Army Surplus with AC-310 Silkscreen Medium, using a palette knife, to the consistency of peanut butter. Use a couple of leaves from DSS-0113 Leaves to screen onto the platter as shown. Rub the thickened glaze over the screen with the shiny side down. Gently clean the screen with water.
5. For the large leaf, use CB-106 #6 Script Liner to apply SC-81 Cinnamon Stix to part of the leaf. Blend the color into SC-25 Crackerjack Brown, then into SC-97 Cant-elope. Apply two coats of each color.
6. For the smaller leaves use a combination of SC-81 Cinnamon Stix, SC-26 Green Thumb and SC-97 Cant-elope. Vary the colors, by leaving one of the colors out of each leaf.
7. Use CB-110 #10/0 Liner to outline and vein the leaves with SC-34 Down to Earth and SC-15 Tuxedo.
8. Use a stiff toothbrush to spatter SC-34 Down to Earth onto the platter. Use a squeegee to drag on SC-39 Army Surplus to the edges of the tray so it is uneven.
9. Use the Script Liner to apply SC-15 Tuxedo to the rim and inside the handles
10. Use the Soft Fan to apply three coats of FN-038 Sand to the back of the platter. Use the toothbrush to splatter SC-34 Down To Earth onto the back of the platter.
10. Fire to cone 05/06.