- Last Updated: Wednesday, 30 September 2015 20:47
- MB-934 E Deviled Egg Dish
- SC-14 Java Bean, SC-74 Hot Tamale, SC-75 Orange Ya' Happy, FN-016 Harvest Gold, S-2101 Crystal Clear Brushing, SG-401Black
- RB-144 4 Soft Fan, AC-212 Sponge Stick Medium, AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper
- Download: Pattern
Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Apply three coats of FN-016 Harvest Gold using a RB-144 4 Soft Fan brush to the whole platter and allow to dry.
- Apply SC-75 Orange Ya' Happy,SC-74 Hot Tamale, and SC-14 Java Bean to a palette for sponging. Apply the sponged color in a layering manor around the rim.
- Trace the pattern using the AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper and a pencil to the bottom of the platter.
- Apply the SG-401 Black Designer Liner over the design.
- Apply one coat of S-2101 to the bottom of the bowl using a RB-144 4 Soft fan brush.
- Fire to cone 06.