- MB-1238 Flat Oval Vase
- SC-14 Java Bean
- SC-42 Butter Me Up
- SC-94 Curry Around
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-110 #10/0 Liner
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- BT-910 Synthetic Sponges
- AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Place some FN-042 Teal Blue into a small cup and add a little bit of water to slightly dilute it (about 3 parts glaze and 1 part water). It should be the consistency of coffee cream. Pour this into the vase and roll around to completely coat the interior of the vase. Drain out the excess glaze and keep vase inverted until it has lost its shine. Wipe off any glaze from the outside using a damp sponge. Allow to dry.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of FN-042 Teal Blue to the outside of the vase. Allow to dry.
- Using a pencil and AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper, transfer the images to each side of the vase.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner paint in the bunny and the chicks. For the bunny apply 2 coats of SC-86 Old Lace and for the egg use SC-94 Curry Around. The flower is SC-42 Butter Me Up and the center of the flower is SC-94 Curry around. For the chick's bodies apply 2 coats of SC-42 Butter Me Up and for their wings use SC-94 Curry Around.
- Using a CB-110 #10/0 Liner, apply 2 coats of SC-94 Curry Around to the top hat and the flower on the chicks. Then apply 2 coats of SC-14 Java Bean to the branches. Allow to dry.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 05/06.