- MB-1118 - Hareball Bunny
- MB-1119 - Hareball Bunny Baby
- FN-206 - Lemon Ice
- FN-209 - Floral Pink
- FN-211 - Sheer Blue
- FN-212 - Blue Diamond
- FN-216 - Sea Glass
- BT-910 Synthetic Sponges
- 1" Masking Tape
- Dipping Containers (5)
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- You will need the 16 oz. size of the following glazes: FN-206 Lemon Ice; FN-209 Floral Pink; FN-211 Sheer Blue; FN-212 Blue Diamond; FN-216 Sea Grass; 4 separate containers (paint bucket liners).
- Using separate containers, place each of the following glazes: FN-206 Lemon Ice; FN-209 Floral Pink and FN-216 Sea Grass into the container and thin each glaze with about 1 oz. of water and mix well.
- Mix half and half FN-211 Sheer Blue and FN-212 Blue Diamond and thin with water in another container.
- Tape the cast hole of the bunnies with masking tape to prevent the glaze from going inside the piece.
- Start by dipping a bunny into one of the colors and hold in the glaze for the count of 5, then take out of the glaze and hold till the major dripping of the glaze stops. Allow to dry.
- Dip the other side of the bunny into another color glaze overlapping the previous glaze about 1 –1 ½ inches for the count of 5, then take out of the glaze and hold till the major dripping of the glaze stops. Allow to dry.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06.