- MB-1289 - Sweet Rewards Bank
- CG-968NT - Peppermint Twist
- FN-001 - White
- SC-74 - Hot Tamale
- RB-144 - #4 Reflections Soft Fan
- BT-910 - Synthetic Sponges
- Heart Paper Punch
- Plain Paper
- Remove the rubber stopper. Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque.
- Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using a RB-144 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of SC-74 Hot Tamale to the top of the cupcake and the cherry.
- Punch out about 8 hearts with a heart paper punch. Wet a heart and place on the top of the cupcake. (refer to the photo), continue arounf the top. Blot with a paper towel to absorb any excess water.
- Using a RB-144 #4 Soft Fan, apply 2-3 coats of FN-001 White to the top of the cupcake except the cherry.
- Using a RB-144 #4 Soft Fan, apply 2-3 coats of CG-968 Peppermint Twist to the bottom section of the cupcake. Allow to dry.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06. Replace the rubber stopper.