- MB-1508 Vintage Truck Container
- FN-003 Orange
- FN-007 Green
- FN-009 Black
- FN-020 Medium Green
- FN-037 Chartreuse
- FN-039 Light Gray
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-110 #10/0 Liner
- CB-310 #10 Flat Shader
- 10mm LED Lights: Link to Purchase
- 9 Volt Battery
- Expoy or E-6000 Glue
1. Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
2. Use a Dremel to drill holes to fit the 10mm lights for the headlights. See link above to order lights. See image below for close up of headlights.
3. Slightly thin FN-009 Blac. Pour pour inside the bed of the truck, roll to coat, pour out the excess glaze and drain.
4. Use the Soft Fan and Script Liner to apply three coats of FN-007 Green to the green areas of the truck. Use FN-020 Green to add the shadow areas, blending into the FN-007 Green. Highlight the FN-007 Green with FN-037 Chartreuse.
5. Use the same brushes to apply three coats of FN-003 Orange to the orange areas.
6. Use the Script Liner to float a thin coat of SC-15 Tuxedo around the sections of the truck for additional shading.
7. Use the Script Liner to apply three coats of FN-039 Glaze to the grill and bumper. Let dry, then apply a thin coat of SC-15 Tuxedo over these areas to antique. The Tuxedo should be as thin as water.
8. Use the Square Shader to apply one thinned coat of SC-15 Tuxedo to the windows. Apply in the direction of the window.
9. Use the Liner to outline the sectional lines with SC-15 Tuxedo.
10. Use the Script Liner to apply FN-007 to the hubcaps. Apply a wash of thinned SC-15 Tuxedo overthe green. Apply two coats of FN-009 Black to the tires.
11. Remove glaze from headlight openings.
12. Fire to cone 05/06.