Start saving for spring by making this cute Easter Egg Bank using Foundations and Stroke & Coat.
- MB-1088 - Round Bank
- FN-011 - Light Blue
- SC-11 - Blue Yonder
- SC-16 - Cotton Tail
- SC-43 - Lettuce Alone
- CB-106 - #6 Script Liner
- CB-604 - #4 Soft Fan
- BT-910 - Synthetic Sponges
- Designer: Marcia Roullard
- Skill Level: Intermediate
- Time: 2 hours
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 2 coats of FN-011 Light Blue to the bank. Allow to dry.
- Use a banding wheel center the bank on the wheel. Using a pencil, draw a 2" section in the center of the bank.
- Use the 1/2" masking tape to tape on the inside of the two pencil lines.
- Brush on another coat of the FN-011 Light Blue to the taped off area. Lay the lace into the wet color (flat side down). Brush back over the lace with another coat of the FN-011 Light Blue. Let dry somewhat, then brush over with 2 coats of SC-16 Cotton Tail. Remove the lace when the color looses its shine.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 2 coats of SC-43 Lettuce Alone to the remainder of the egg. Remove the tape before the last coat dries.
- Use a circle template to pencil in large polka dots to the green area of the egg. Using the CB-106 #6 Script Liner, paint the dots with SC-16 Cotton Tail.
- Brush on SC-11 Blue Yonder to some detail of the lace area. Allow to dry.
- Do not Clear Glaze.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06.