- MB-1456 Duck-zilla Bank
- FN-002 Yellow, FN-011 Light Blue, SC-6 Sunkissed, SC-11 Blue Yonder, SC-13 Grapel, SC-15 Tuxedo, SC-16 Cotton Tail, SC-73 Candy Apple Red, SC-75 Orange-A-Peel
- CB-618 #8 Soft Fan, CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, CB-106 #6 Script Liner, CB-202 #2 Detail Liner, CB-110 #10/0 Liner
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using a CB-618 #8 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of FN-011 Light Blue to the duck, avoiding the beak and eyes.
- Using a pencil, draw circles of varying sizes randomply about the piece. This will be where the flowers are placed.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, load the brush with SC-16 Cotton Tail and dip the tip of the brush in SC-13 Grapel. Apply a lot of pressure when you place the brush on the piece and lift as you pull through the brush stroke. Repeat this step until you've made it all the way around the circle then us SC-6 Sunkissed as the center of the flower.
- Repeat the previous step, but also using SC-11 Blue Yonder and SC-75 Orange-A-Peel until the desired amount of flowers has been achieved.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of FN-002 Yellow to the beak.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply 2 coats of SC-16 Cotton Tail to the eyes. Add 1 coat of SC-11 Blue yonder for the iris' and 1 coat of SC-15 Tuxedo for the pupils.
- Using a CB-202 #2 Detail Liner apply 3 coats of SC-73 Candy Apple Red to the tongue.
- Using a CB-110 #10/0 Liner, apply 1 coat of SC-15 Tuxedo to outline the eyes and beak.
- Let dry completely.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06/05.