- Last Updated: Monday, 17 April 2017 12:21
- MB-1194 Traditional Cross - Large
- FN-208 Lemon Ice
- FN-003 Orange
- SG-401 Black
- SG-403 Red
- SG-407 Yellow
- SG-408 Orange
- SG-409 Bright Green
- SG-410 Bright Blue
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper
- Download: Pattern
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper, transfer the cross stitch image onto the bisque surface.
- Using the Designer Liner pallet, apply the liner to the transferred image. Using SG-403 Red, SG-408 Orange, SG-410 Bright Blue for the flower petals; SG-407 Yellow for the centers of the flowers, SG-409 Bright Green for the leaves and grass; and SG-401 Black for the sheep.
- Let the Designer Liner dry completely. Use a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan to apply 2 coats of FN-206 Lemon Ice to the face of the cross.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply 3 coats of FN-003 Orange to the edges.
- Let dry completely.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06/05.