- 6 "x 6" Tile
- SC-12 Moody Blue
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-83 Tip Taupe
- SC-96 Aqu-ward
- SC-97 Cant-elope
- S-2101 Crystal Clear Brushing Glaze
- DSS-0112 Flowers
- AC-310 Silkscreen Medium
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-110 #10/0 Mini Liner
- ST-113 Circulate Stamp
- AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper
- Palette Knife
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- On a 6" tile, using a pencil and AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper, trace the bird pattern.
- Using scissors, cut out the flower shapes from the pattern. Arrange on the tile and trace.
- Using CB-106 #6 Script Liner, brush the flower shapes with thinned colors using SC-97 Cant-elope, SC-96 Aqu-ward, SC-2 Melon Choly, and SC-12 Moody Blue for centers.
- Using CB-106 #6 Script Liner, brush the bird with thinned SC-97 Cant-elope leaving the breast area and around the eye unpainted. Deepen the color under the wing with another brush stroke of Cant-elope.
- Using CB-106 #6 Script Liner, brush the wing and branch with a brush stroke of SC-83 Tip Taupe.
- Using CB-110 #10/0 Mini Liner, outline the bird and branch with SC-15 Tuxedo.
- On a palette, with a palette knife, thicken SC-15 Tuxedo with AC-310 Silkscreen Medium to the consistency of peanut butter.
- Using various flowers from DSS-0112 Flowers, align the flowers (shiny side of screen down) over the glazed areas. Using your finger, rub the thickened SC-15 Tuxedo over the screen. Repeat for additional flowers. Gently wash the screen in water, laying flat to dry.
- Using CB-106 #6 Script Liner and thinned (like water) SC-12 Moody Blue, shade and stoke in color in the background.
- Using AC-213 Lg. Sponge on a Stick, pounce SC-15 Tuxedo onto ST-113 Circulate Stamp. Press the stamp onto the breast of bird.
- Using CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, brush 1 heavy coat of S-2101 Crystal Clear to the tile.
- Fire to cone 06/05.