- Last Updated: Friday, 26 May 2017 16:06
- MB-1472 Rustic Ware Pitcher
- MB-1474 Rustic Ware Tumblers
- SC-74 Hot Tamale
- FN-001 White
- FN-006 Blue
- S-2101 Clear
- CB-604 Soft Fan
- CB-106 Script Liner
- Large star punch
- Small star punch
- 1/4" tape
- 1/2" tape
Designer: Marcia Roullard
- Begin with a properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove dust.
- Thin slightly FN-006 Blue with water, pour to the inside, turn to coat, pour out excess glaze, drain. Use a damp sponge to remove the glaze from the top edge and all drips.
- Brush on 2-3 coats of FN-001 White to the outside of the pitcher and tumblers with CB-604 Soft Fan.
- Measure and 1 1/2" from the bottom of the tumblers, tape with 1/4" tape on that line, measure 2 3/4" from the bottom of the pitcher, tape with 1/2" tape on the line.
- Punch out numerous stars in both sizes, brush water over sections at a time over the White glaze, stick on the paper stars. Make sure to remove gaps from the paper to prevent bleed.
- Brush three coats of FN-006 Blue over the star areas, brush to the taped line. Remove the stars and leave the tape.
- Tape the remaining areas on the tumblers and the pitcher to create the red stripes. Brush over the open areas with 2-3 coats of SC-74 Hot Tamale, use CB-106 Script Liner. Remove the tape.
- Brush with one coat of S-2101 Clear using CB-604 Soft Fan.
- Fire to cone 05/06.