- MB-1411 Pencil/Crayon Bank
- SC-74 Hot Tamale, SC-76 Cara-bein Blue, S-2731 Kaboom, S-2713 Celestial Blue, S-2101 Crystal Clear Brushing
- BT-910 Synthetic Sponge, CB-106 #6 Script Liner, CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- Pencil, ruler, 3/4" Tape, Dremel
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- With a dremel, drill a small hole at the tip of the pencil.
- Measure 2 1/4 inch from the bottom of the bisque, draw a line around the piece, tape off above the line.
- Measure 4 1/2 inches from the bottom of the bisque and tape under the line.
- Using CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, brush the top tapped off section and bottom tapped off section with 3 coats of SC-74 Hot Tamale and SC-76 Cara-bein Blue, respectively.
- Remove the tape.
- Using CB-604 #4 Soft Fan and CB-106 #6 Script Liner, brush 1 coat of S-2731 Kaboom, spreading crystals evenly, on the top of the pencil. Then apply 2 coats of S-2716 Celestial Blue.
- Using CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, brush the middle section of the pencil with 2 coats of S-2101 Crystal Clear Brushing and apply 1 coat over the Hot Tamale.
- Fire to cone 05/06.