- MB-1304 Oval Utensil Holder
- MB-1305 Handled Bowl - Small
- SC-16 Cotton Tail
- SC-31 The Blues
- SC-74 Hot Tamale
- SC-76 Cara-bein Blue
- S-2731 Kaboom
- SG-403 Red
- SG-404 Blue
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- BT-910 Synthetic Sponge
- AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper
- Designer: Marcia Roullard
- Skill Level: Basic
- Time: 1½ hours
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
Handled Bowl - Small:
- With a pencil, sketch in circles for the fireworks.
- Use SG-403 Red Designer Liner and SG-404 Blue Designer Liner to radiate broken lines from the center, make small dots with the colors all around the lines.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply 1 coat of S-2731 Kaboom with crystals into the center.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 2 coats of S-2101 Crystal Clear Brushing to the inside of the bowl. Allow to dry.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of FN-004 Red to the outside of the bowl. Allow to dry. Fire to cone 06.
- With a pencil and AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper, trace on the rocket and star.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply SC-76 to the blue rocket with SC-31 The Blues to the right side, add a little SC-15 Tuxedo to the SC-76 Cara-bein Blue on the left side for the last coat, apply 2 coats.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply 1 coat of S-2731 Kaboom to the star, with crystals, and the centers of all the bursts of fireworks.
- Use SG-404 Blue Designer Liner and SG-403 Red Designer Liner to make the red and blue lines from the rocket and stars, and fireworks. Allow to dry
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 2 coats of S-2101 Crystal Clear Brushing to the outside of the caddy.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of FN-004 Red to the inside of the caddy. Allow to dry.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06/05.