- Last Updated: Friday, 26 April 2019 19:02
MB-1115 Casualware Salad Plate
- EL-145 Ginger Root
- SG-202 Black Cobblestone
RB-144 #4 Soft Fan
1. Brush on two coats of EL-145 Ginger Root to the plate with RB-144 Soft Fan.
2. Brush on a third coat of Ginger Root spread the lace over the wet glaze, brush over the lace with the brush to spread the glaze to eliminate gaps in the lace.
3. To speed the drying time, after it has dried somewhat, press a paper towel over the surface to remove the excess glaze.
4. Brush over the lace with one coat of SG-202 Black Cobblestone with the fan brush.
5. Remove the lace when the shine leaves the glaze.
6. Fire to cone 06.